The Word (Page 23)

Weekly Blessings

Israel & the Church One Body The Apostle Paul taught that Gentile believers in Yeshua (Jesus Christ) have been “grafted in” (Rom. 11:17). We, the Congregation (Church), are supported by the root that sprung forth from the seed of Abraham. In other words, the Church did not uproot and replace the seed of Abraham. Paul […]

Weekly Word and Blessing

James 1-21-25 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is […]

Weekly Word

Luke 12:33-38 HNV Sell that which you have, and give gifts to the needy. Make for yourselves purses which don’t grow old, a treasure in the heavens that doesn’t fail, where no thief approaches, neither moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. “Let your loins be girded and your […]

Weekly Blessings

Blessings about Confrontation May the Lord (Yehovah) be a refuge for you in times of oppression, your stronghold in times of trouble. Because you know the name of the Lord (Yehovah), you can confidently put your trust in Him, for the Lord has never forsaken those who seek Him (Ps. 9:9-10, NIV). May the Lord […]

Weekly word

2 John 1:6 HNV This is love, that we should walk according to his mitzvot (commandments). This is the mitzvah, even as you heard from the beginning, that you should walk in it.

Weekly blessings

Blessings for Courage Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God (YHVH) goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. ~ Deuteronomy 31:6 (TNIV) ~  Yehovah (Lord) is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; […]

Paul’s Vision and Thorns

2 Corinthians 12:7-10 HNV By reason of the exceeding greatness of the revelations, that I should not be exalted excessively, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Hasatan (satan) to buffet me, that I should not be exalted excessively. Concerning this thing, I begged the Lord three times that […]

Weekly Blessings

Blessings for Courage Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God (Yehovah) goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. ~ Deuteronomy 31:6 (TNIV) ~ The Lord (Yehovah) is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am […]

Translate »