The Word (Page 25)

Weekly word

The Validity of Yeshua’s Testimony John 8:12, 23-27 HNV Yeshua spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life.” 23 He said to them, “You are from beneath. I am from above. You are of this […]

Weekly word

2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 16 May our Lord Yeshua Messiah (Jesus Christ) himself and Yehovah (God) our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, 17 encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.

Weekly blessings

Blessings for God’s Provision But if God(Yehovah) so clothes the grass of the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more clothe you? ~ Matthew 6:30 (NASB) ~ Yehovah has a flawless track record of providing for His people. After Adam and Eve committed the first […]

Weekly word

Yeshua answering said to them, “Have faith in God” Yehovah 23 For most assuredly I tell you, whoever may tell this mountain, ‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ and doesn’t doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says happens; he shall have whatever he says. 24 Therefore I tell you, all things […]

Weekly blessings

Blessings over Israel May Yehovah cause you to live in prosperity, and may your children inherit the Promised Land (Ps. 25:13, NLT). May Yehovah save His people and bless His inheritance; May He shepherd them also and carry them forever (Ps. 28:9, NASB). May Yehovah give strength to His people; may the Lord bless His […]

Weekly blessings

Blessings over Israel May you embrace the true love God (Yehovah) has for you – all His holy ones are in His hand, sitting at His feet. May you receive His instruction, the Torah Moses commanded, as an inheritance for your community (Deut. 33:3-4, CJB). May you partake of the abundance of the seas and […]

Weekly word

Mark 12:30 HNV 30 you shall love the Lord your God (Yehovah) with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the primary mitzvah (command).

Weekly word

Isaiah 25:7-8 HNV 7 On this mountain he will destroy the shroud that enfolds all peoples, the sheet that covers all nations; 8 he will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign LORD(YHVH) will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove the disgrace of his people from all the earth. The LORD(Yehovah) has spoken.

Weekly blessings

Blessings over Israel May the Lord (YHVH) open for you His good storehouse, the heavens, to give rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hand; and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow (Deut. 28:12, NASB). May the Lord give you a heart […]

Weekly word

Psalm 16:3-11 HNV 3 As for the holy ones who are in the eretz, They are the excellent ones in whom is all my delight. 4Their sorrows shall be multiplied who give gifts to another god. Their drink-offerings of blood I will not offer, Nor take their names on my lips. 5 The LORD (YHVH) […]

Translate »