The Word (Page 24)

Weekly word

Habakkuk 2:2-3 HNV The LORD (Yehovah) answered me, “Write the vision, and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it. For the vision is yet for the appointed time, and it hurries toward the end, and won’t prove false. Though it takes time, wait for it; because it will surely come.  It […]

Weekly blessings

Blessings about Confrontation May God make you strong and bold, may you not be afraid of the unknown, nor of risks, nor of your enemies nor the enemies of God, for Yehovah your God goes with you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you (Deut. 31:6, CJB). May the Lord hearken unto your voice […]

Weekly word

Matthew 19:23-26 HNV Yeshua said to his talmidim, “Most assuredly I say to you, a rich man will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven with difficulty. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through a needle’s eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.” When […]

Weekly word

Colossians 3:23-25 HNV Servants, obey in all things those who are your masters according to the flesh, not just when they are looking, as men-pleasers, but in singleness of heart, fearing Yehovah (God). And whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord, and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive […]

Weekly blessings

Blessings about Confrontation For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. ~ Ephesians 6:12 (KJV) ~ Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. ~ Romans 8:37 (KJV) […]

Weekly blessings

Blessings for God’s Provision May God (Yehovah) open your eyes so you can see the resources He has dispatched to meet your need (2 Kings 6:17, KJV). May the Lord (Yehovah) give rain on the earth and send water on the fields (Job 5:10, NASB). May your future be so prosperous, your beginnings will seem […]

Weekly word

Psalm 128:1-6 HNV A song of ascents in context <> Blessed is everyone who fears the LORD (Yehovah), Who walks in his ways. For you will eat the labor of your hands. You will be happy, and it will be well with you. Your wife will be as a fruitful vine, In the innermost parts […]

Weekly blessings

Blessings for God’s Provision May you be very careful to keep the commandment and the law(Torah) that Moses the servant of the Lord gave you: to love the Lord you God(Yehovah), to walk in all His ways, to obey His commands, to hold fast to Him and to serve Him with all your heart and […]

Weekly word

Revelation 1:7-8 HNV  Behold, he(Yeshua) is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, including those who pierced him. All the tribes of the eretz (earth) will mourn over him. Even so, Amein. “I am the Alef and the Tav,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to […]

Weekly blessings

Blessings for God’s Provision May Yehovah God give you of heaven’s dew and of earth’s richness – an abundance of grain and new wine (Gen. 27:28, NIV). May the Lord be with you and may He make you to prosper in whatever you do (Gen. 39:23b, CJB). May the Lord, the God of your fathers, […]

Translate »