The Word (Page 29)

Weekly blessings

Blessings for Wisdom, Knowledge & Discernment The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all those who do His commandments.                        ~ Psalm 111:10a (NASB) ~ If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and […]

Weekly word

Psalm 34:3-9 3 Oh magnify the Yehovah with me. Let us exalt his name together. 4 I sought the Yehovah, and he answered me, And delivered me from all my fears. 5 They looked to him, and were radiant. Their faces shall never be covered with shame. 6 This poor man cried, and the Yehovah […]

Weekly blessings

Blessings for Peace, Rest & Patience Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful. ~ John 14:27 (NASB) ~ There remains then a Sabbath-rest for the people of God.~ Hebrews 4:9 (NIV) ~ God Himself rested […]

Weekly word

Ephesians 4:20-25 20 But you did not learn Messiah that way; 21 if indeed you heard him, and were taught in him, even as truth is in Yeshua: 22 that you put away, as concerning your former way of life, the old man, that grows corrupt after the lusts of deceit; 23 and that you […]

Translate »