The Word (Page 28)

Weekly word

Colossians 2:1-12 HNV in context 1 For I desire to have you know how greatly I strive for you, and for them at Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh; 2 that their hearts may be comforted, they being knit together in love, and to all riches of the […]

Weekly blessings

Blessings to God Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord. ~ Deuteronomy 6:4 (KJV) ~ He said, “O Lord, the God of Israel, there is no god like You in heaven or on earth, keeping covenant and showing lovingkindness to Your servants who walk before You […]

Weekly word

In context version on forgiveness and prayer from the book of Matthew 6:9-20 HNV  9 Pray like this: ‘Our Father in heaven, may your name(YHVH) be kept holy. 10 May your kingdom come. May your will be done, as in heaven, so on eretz(earth). 11 Give us this day our daily bread. 12 Forgive us […]

Weekly word

Psalm 37:7-11 HNV 7 Rest in Yehovah (LORD), and wait patiently for him. Don’t fret because of him who prospers in his way, Because of the man who makes wicked plots happen. 8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath. Don’t fret, it leads only to evildoing. 9 For evildoers shall be cut off, But those who […]

Weekly blessings

Blessings for Wisdom, Knowledge & Discernment May the source of your life be Messiah Yeshua (Christ Jesus), whom YHVH (God) has made our wisdom, our righteousness, our sanctification and our redemption (1 Cor. 1:30, RSV). May the God of our Lord Messiah Yeshua (Jesus Christ), the Father of glory, give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in […]

Weekly word

2 Samuel 22:1-7 1 David spoke to YHVH the words of this song in the day that the LORD delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Sha’ul: 2 and he said, The Yehovah is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer, even mine; 3 God, […]

Weekly blessings

May God give you knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom                                      (Dan. 1:17a, KJV). May the Spirit of the YHVH rest on you – the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge […]

Weekly word

Psalm 22 1 <> My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from helping me, and from the words of my groaning? 2 My God, I cry in the daytime, but you don’t answer; In the night season, and am not silent. 3 But you are holy, You who […]

Weekly blessings

Blessings for Wisdom, Knowledge, & Discernment May Yehovah direct you in the way of wisdom; may He lead you in upright paths. As you allow Him to guide your walk, your steps will not be impeded; and if you run, you will not stumble (Prov. 4:11-12, NASB). May you give attention to God’s words of wisdom; may you incline your […]

Weekly word

Mark 12:28-31 28 One of the Sofrim came, and heard them questioning together. Knowing that he had answered them well, asked him, “What mitzvah is the greatest of all?” 29 Yeshua answered, “The greatest is, ‘Hear, Yisra’el, the Lord our God, the Lord is one: 30 you shall love the Lord your God with all […]

Translate »