The Word (Page 2)

Women of the Bible Series

The Widow of Zarephath  Her name means smelt, refine or test Her character: A Phoenician widow woman, she showed extraordinary hospitality to one of God’s prophets Elijah, providing a safe harbor for him during a period of famine. Her sorrow: To suffer extreme poverty, famine, and the loss of husband and son. Her joy: To […]

A Sabbath Word of Thanks to Yah my God

~Psalm 63:1-5 (CJB)~ (1) O Yah God, you are my God; I will seek you eagerly. My heart thirsts for you, my body longs for you in a land parched and exhausted, where no water can be found. 3 (2) I used to contemplate you in the sanctuary, seeing your power and glory; 4 (3) for your grace is better than […]

Jezebel/Izevel Her name means: “Where Is the Prince?” Her character: A religious foolish woman, she spread pagan idolatry throughout Israel. Powerful, cunning, and arrogant, she actively opposed Yah God, even in the face of indisputable proofs of his sovereignty. Her triumph: To have enhanced her own power at the expense of others. Her tragedy: Her […]

Women of the Bible series

The Queen of ShebaThe name Sheba is of Hebrew origin Her character: Though a pagan queen, she prized wisdom above power. She appears to have been intellectually gifted, with a good head for business and diplomacy. Her joy: That her quest for wisdom was rewarded beyond her expectations. Key Scriptures:1 Kings 10:1-13; Matthew 12:42 Her […]

A Sabbath Blessing

The Armor of Yah God ~Ephesians 6:10-11~ Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. Put on the full armor of Yah God, so that you can make your stand against the devil’s schemes.…For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this […]

A Special 12 Tribe Sabbath Message.

May your Sabbath Day be Blessed and Filled with the Joy of Yah. Israel’s only Savior (YHVH)  Now this is what Yah( the LORD) says— He who created you, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel (all 12 tribes): “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; […]

Bathsheba/ BatSheva Her name means: “The Seventh Daughter” or “The Daughter of an Oath” Her character: Her beauty made her victim to a king’s desire. Though it is difficult to discern her true character, she seems to have found the courage to endure tragedy, winning King David confidence and eventually securing the kingdom for her son […]

Happy Sabbath Day Family of Yah.

I would like to extend my sincere hope that your Sabbath day is blessed and restful. May your worship in Yah our GOD is in Spirit and Truth, according to his word from the Messiah Yeshua thru John the Apostle. Sharon John 4:24 [Full Chapter] Yehovah God is spirit; and worshippers must worship him spiritually […]

Translate »